Summer Wishes

Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Usually I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is everything that needs to get done that day. Emails, clients, school work, projects... It is so easy to become consumed in the minutae of life and what it is we want.

I want a new pair of shoes, I want a day off, I want a new job, I want to take a vacation...

Forget the wants for one day and help make wishes come true for local children with life threatening illnesses at the Make a Wish Foundation Summer Wishes Event !


A dear friend of mine is on the junior board for Make a Wish here in Portland and I hear that in addition to helping grant wishes to local children, you'll have a pretty good time too.

When: June 11, 2010
Time: 7:00 -10:00 p.m.
Where: MotoCorsa
2170 Northwest Wilson St.
Portland, OR 97210

Tickets are $35* until June 10th
$50* after June 10th or at the door.

*price includes food, drink, dj and dancing

0 comments:

Post a Comment