Isabel on a sunny day

Friday, June 3, 2011

I've got to say, there is something kind of decadent about a place where you can shamelessly people watch without being a weird gawker. I love me some juicy people watching. There is something about being enclosed behind the glass windows of a restaurant or coffee shop that lends a false sense of protection. Don't believe me? Have you ever seen anybody picking their nose while driving? All the time!

Anyway...

This my friends, is half eaten coconut crusted french toast:

The reason it's half eaten, is because I was devouring it so quickly, I forgot to take a picture, so just imagine what it looked like before. :)

At Isabel's Cantina, a glass enclosed restaurant located conveniently street-side on NW 10th, people and dog walkers abound and the people watching potential is unparalleled. They have big glass garage door type walls that roll up on nice days, so it's great for dining outside. So if you're in the mood for some shameless people watching, while simultaneously a dose of vitamin D, Isabel is the place to go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment