What's next in social media marketing + tech? It's all about augmented reality!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I took the Strength's Finder 2.0 a while back and was not surprised to discover one of my strongest traits (#2 right after Input) is Futurist. I was delighted to read this because it means my manic fascination with discussing and talking about the future and what could and will be is not actually strange! The fact that I can't help but think 10 steps ahead on any process or project I am working on, is apparently a strength too, although I beg to differ on that one.

Below is a delightful little futurist nugget I happened across on SlideShare. If you're like me and like to eat this stuff for breakfast, you'll love this one because it illustrates what the social media driven world will look like post 2012. Get ready for apps galore, and if you don't have a smartphone yet. You might want to jump on that bandwagon now folks.


Social Media 2012 Master
View more webinars from Freddie Laker

0 comments:

Post a Comment