Bakery Nouveau in West Seattle

Thursday, March 24, 2011
You may be asking yourself what this glorious picture is and where you can obtain this deliciousness. If you're often out and about town in West Seattle, you've got to stop at Bakery Nouveau at 4737 California Avenue, right down the street from Cupcake Royale. Like how all my directional references use pastries as landmarks?

This my friends, is a cherry vanilla croissant. The cherry filling paired perfectly with the subtle vanilla flavor in the pastry, it was perfectly flaky, and a teensy bit sticky. But it was really the flavor blend that made it fantastic.


As you can see, their pastries are beautiful. Bakery Nouveau also has a case of handmade french macaroons, which evokes painful memories for me, because I ordered a bag of them and my wonderful dog ate them. No joke. I still haven't forgiven her for that.










I like to think she at least felt guilty about it.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment