And the winner is...

Friday, March 25, 2011



This my friends, is a fabulous bottle of wine. 2005 Bernard Machado Pinot Noir. I enjoy it so much, I happen to have a limited edition magnum bottle of this stuff in my wine collection. I kid you not. One of you is going to be enjoying a lot of this stuff (and many other kinds as well).

We had a good start to our inaugural Girl About Town Facebook contest. We got some great suggestions from girls about town including: The Spa at The Allison Hotel, Limo Peruvian, Rusty Grape Vineyards, Vie de Boheme wine bar and Vino Paradiso wine bar. But the winning post with the most enthusiastic comments and likes was Marita Martinez for her suggestion of Highland Stillhouse! I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to heading out there to get back to my Scottish roots, dance a jig and eat some Scottish eggs.

Congratulations Marita! You won a trip for 4 (you and 3 friends) to Wineworks Oregon (Walnut City Wineworks) in McMinnville Oregon for a VIP tour and tasting, and a gift certificate for free wines! I'll send you more info soon via email. Congratulations!

Thanks to everybody for participating. Please continue to like and share Girl About Town and provide great suggestions. More contests to come, so stay tuned and be sure to check out the show as well as the other great shows on the Earth2World network!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    This is awesome...thank you so much Genevieve and Wineworks and I cannot wait to check Wineworks out as I have never been there! :)

    Marita~

Post a Comment