A long hiatus

Friday, October 14, 2011


Hey family and friends,

After a bit of a hiatus I'm back! Lots of things have been going on. For starters, I got hitched.
not to mention got a new job, a new house, and started my second year of my MBA program! Needless to say it's not that I don't love you all, but I've been pretty dang busy! A few updates outside of the major things. The lemoncello (see prior post) worked out so well that we made a huge jug of it that we are intending to give our for Xmas gifts to a few lucky folks, and on a not super important but fun note, I discovered a fun new shoe shopping site, ShoeDazzle!

The quality of the shoes you'll find at Shoe Dazzle aren't the absolute best by any means, but it's definitely not too bad, especially for the price. Every pair of shoes is $39.95, if you join via the link above (which is an invite from me) you'll get 20% off your first order. They also have lots of discount codes and coupons available online too. If you're looking for some fun and trendy shoes to wear, it's definitely a great way to go. You take a little style quiz online and they create a little showroom of shoes, and bags for you. You can subscribe and go in monthly and pick out something new. Look at these! and these! I recently just got the Minka over the knee boots in grey, which are pretty fun and definitely not something I'd want to pay a lot for. Treat yourself to a fun and trendy pair of shoes, you don't even have to feel that bad that they're not super practical!





0 comments:

Post a Comment